Hello. My name is Jules. I have been a color specialist for 30 years.In the year of 2007 I became very ill and my body was ravaged by the years of exposure to chemicals. I was on the verge of changing careers due to my pain. I came across organic color and decided to give it a try. I did a detox and cleanse and received regular massage from a very talented therapist, my fiance Jared. The combination restored my health and I was able to continue doing hair. I decided to start this blog to educate hairdressers on how to have a successful hair career while maintaining excellent health and to educate clients, especially expecting mothers about using more natural products. I strive to bring excellent content and encourage people to live happy and healthy lives.
Posts by julesorganicliving:
- Sunday Song * Little Wing by The Corrs
- Mother Nature v.s. Mighty Mouse
- Sunday’s Song * Ooh Ooh Child by Beth Orton
- The Spiritual Meaning of a Beetle
- Sunday’s Song * America by First Aid Kit
- Gratitude Jar
- Ooh La Cha Cha Raw Vegan Taco Supreme
- Sunday’s Song * Ocean, by John Butler Trio
- Raw Veggie & Hummus Kale Wraps with Blackberry Salsa
- Sunday’s Song * Harvest Moon by Neil Young
- It’s anywhere & everywhere…what is it?