Hello. My name is Jules. I have been a color specialist for 30 years.In the year of 2007 I became very ill and my body was ravaged by the years of exposure to chemicals. I was on the verge of changing careers due to my pain. I came across organic color and decided to give it a try. I did a detox and cleanse and received regular massage from a very talented therapist, my fiance Jared. The combination restored my health and I was able to continue doing hair. I decided to start this blog to educate hairdressers on how to have a successful hair career while maintaining excellent health and to educate clients, especially expecting mothers about using more natural products. I strive to bring excellent content and encourage people to live happy and healthy lives.
Posts by julesorganicliving:
- Letting Go ( Celebrating our guardian angels)
- ‘Bout time for a Spring cleaning..
- Headaches? Neck pain? The cause may be..
- Heal your body; heal the planet
- The Singing Plants of Damanhur
- Sitting Posture:Learning to sit to reduce pain
- Live Free
- Intro to “Wealthness”
- Benefits of Drinking Coconut Water
- Sunday’s Song * Chopin aeolian harp etude #1 in A flat, op. 25
- Growing a Healthy Human Plant!