Hello. My name is Jules. I have been a color specialist for 30 years.In the year of 2007 I became very ill and my body was ravaged by the years of exposure to chemicals. I was on the verge of changing careers due to my pain. I came across organic color and decided to give it a try. I did a detox and cleanse and received regular massage from a very talented therapist, my fiance Jared. The combination restored my health and I was able to continue doing hair. I decided to start this blog to educate hairdressers on how to have a successful hair career while maintaining excellent health and to educate clients, especially expecting mothers about using more natural products. I strive to bring excellent content and encourage people to live happy and healthy lives.
Posts by julesorganicliving:
- Refreshing your vibration by creating new energy !!
- Sunday’s Song * Hummingbird by Seals and Crofts
- Sunday’s Song * New Radicals * You Get What You Give
- “Fall” in love with yourself!
- Sunday’s Song * Heart * Reign O’er Me
- Fall Over-haul!! ” I’ll Drink to that”!!
- Spiritual Meaning of a Planthopper Nymph
- Nutrition Simplified!
- Berry Yummy Vegan Coleslaw
- Pretty on the Inside ( my secret to anti-aging- Photos)
- De-clutter challenge!
- Eat Real and Move Naturally!