Hello. My name is Jules. I have been a color specialist for 30 years.In the year of 2007 I became very ill and my body was ravaged by the years of exposure to chemicals. I was on the verge of changing careers due to my pain. I came across organic color and decided to give it a try. I did a detox and cleanse and received regular massage from a very talented therapist, my fiance Jared. The combination restored my health and I was able to continue doing hair. I decided to start this blog to educate hairdressers on how to have a successful hair career while maintaining excellent health and to educate clients, especially expecting mothers about using more natural products. I strive to bring excellent content and encourage people to live happy and healthy lives.
Posts by julesorganicliving:
- Bella Fruit Art
- Stress Management 101!
- Living in Balance!
- Bye -Bye wrist and elbow pain!
- Jared’s Juice
- Believe in yourself!
- Time for a Spring cleaning!For your Body that is.
- 10 reasons to smile!
- Are you choosing the right products for your hair and body?
- Naked Hair!
- 75% of people suffer from this! Are you one?
- “Lily Love’s version of the downward dog pose”!