Hello. My name is Jules. I have been a color specialist for 30 years.In the year of 2007 I became very ill and my body was ravaged by the years of exposure to chemicals. I was on the verge of changing careers due to my pain. I came across organic color and decided to give it a try. I did a detox and cleanse and received regular massage from a very talented therapist, my fiance Jared. The combination restored my health and I was able to continue doing hair. I decided to start this blog to educate hairdressers on how to have a successful hair career while maintaining excellent health and to educate clients, especially expecting mothers about using more natural products. I strive to bring excellent content and encourage people to live happy and healthy lives.
Posts by julesorganicliving:
- Mediterranean comfort food
- Let your Heart Beet Happy!
- Slow Aging Now!
- Vegan Gluten Free-Blueberry-Banana Bread
- Scrumptious Salsa
- Spiritual Meaning of a Bat
- Wellness Simplified
- Cranberry-Banana-Walnut Brittle
- Take a deep breath of Heaven on Earth !
- Bella’s Buds
- Prioritizing “YOU”: My Body Reboot style!!
- Candylious Curry Tacos and Luscious Lavender Buffalo Bites !